Here are some detailed instructions for you to get into Google Calendar to share information.
(1) While in your internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) go to our Riverside Home Page.
(2) On the left side of the screen in the large GRAY area click on "GOOGLE APPS"
(3) Type in with "firstname.lastname@example.org" (YES, I know it's long!!)
(4) Type in your password (the same as what you type when you login to the school everyday)
(5) In the TOP RIGHT corner of this screen you should see your logged in name ("email@example.com"). To the LEFT of that you should see a little 3x3 square group of dots.
(6) LEFT CLICK on that square group and LEFT CLICK on CALENDAR
(7) LEFT CLICK where and when you want to set an appointment.
OPTIONAL (SHARING YOUR CALENDAR)
(8) On the LEFT SIDE of the screen you should see "MY CALENDARS" and your name below it.
(9) Move your mouse over your name and you will see a little DOWN ARROW show up to the right of your name. Click that little DOWN ARROW.
(10) LEFT CLICK "SHARE THIS CALENDAR"
(11) Type in the email address of people that you would like to share your calendar with.